What is small-format printing?
Small format printing is printing up to 18 1⁄2in by 12 19⁄32in cm. The possibilities with small format are almost endless: it can be printed on adhesives, vinyl, polyester, cardboard, textiles. With different finishes: cuts, folds, bindings, laminates..
Here are some ideas:–
- Brochures: they are usually commercial brochures.
– Diptychs or triptychs: with informative character, sales, institutional character, etc..
– Business cards: both personal and professional
– Letters and menus: special for the catering sector.
– Dividers: they can be a very good commercial option to promote brand or product recall.
– Flyers: they are usually commercial, with offers, or for a new opening.
– Signage: small-scale signage.
–Invitations: wedding, communion, baptism or for any type of event..