Aryam Producción Gráfica, S.L. shall ensure that the personal data of the data subject are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, that they have been collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, that they may not be processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes and that they are adequate, relevant and limited to those necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, taking reasonable technical measures to delete or rectify any personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed.
In order to comply with European data protection regulations, when Aryam Producción Gráfica, S.L. obtains personal data directly from a data subject, it will have to:
- Provide the identity and contact details of the Controller and, where applicable, his or her representative, the contact details of the Data Protection Officer and the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing.
- Specify the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party where the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of those interests, the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data and, where applicable, the controller’s intention to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
- Indicate the period for which the data will be kept.
- Inform of the existence of the right to request from the data controller access to personal data relating to the data subject and their rectification or erasure or the restriction of their processing or to object to their processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- The data subject may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Inform them of the possibility of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Specify whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a necessary requirement for entering into a contract and whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and is informed of the possible consequences of not providing such data
- Inform about the existence of automated decisions, including profiling and, at least in such cases, inform about the logic applied, as well as the significance and the expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.